Litigation Lawyer NZ
Do you need a litigation lawyer in NZ to assist you with bringing court proceedings or to defend a case against you? Our litigation lawyer in Auckland has the qualifications, knowledge and experience to help you with a legal action brought to a civil court by an individual, organisation or government. Advice from a lawyer will stand you in good stead during tribunal and court proceedings, as they can be complicated.
The Kinds of Cases Our Civil Litigation Lawyer Can Assist With
- All contractual disputes, including debt, property, construction, business agreements, and insolvency.
- Commercial litigation related to company rights.
Issuing statutory demands for unpaid debts.
- Applying to set aside statutory demands when they are wrong.
- Negligence claims.
- Disputes between opposing parties, including neighbours.
- Emergency applications or injunctions to stop another party from taking specific actions.
- You may need your commercial litigation lawyer to obtain interlocutory orders.
- Our litigation lawyer also handles prosecutions and investigations involving the Commerce Commission and WorkSafe.
Other than financial, property and insurance disputes, District Court cases include commercial litigation for under $350,000, whereas the High Court deals with complex lawsuits or claims over $350,000.
If you need a civil litigation lawyer in Auckland or a civil litigation lawyer in Wellington, contact us.