Civil Dispute Lawyer
As a member of the New Zealand Insurance Law Association and New Zealand Law Society, our civil dispute lawyer has the qualifications and experience to provide professional assistance and legal advice to anyone facing court or legal action. We can represent you at mediation, enter into settlement negotiations to resolve disputes, or argue your case in court or at a dispute tribunal. Talk to us and learn more about the processes available for your specific circumstances.
Our Civil Lawyer Handles Legal Claims of Any Type
We can support you in professional and contractual disputes involving land and construction cases, shareholders and leasing disputes, negligence claims, WorkSafe and Commerce Commission investigations and prosecutions.
- Was your insurance claim declined? Do you want to challenge an insurance company’s argument that your policy does not cover a specific claim or that you deserve less compensation than you claimed? Our claim declined lawyer can help you verify whether the claim was declined correctly or whether the insurer’s stance was wrong.
- We can advise if you or your company are faced with a WorkSafe investigation or prosecution, or a Commerce Commission investigation and prosecution.
- If you have an earthquake claim, our civil lawyer in Wellington can guide you along the process of the Canterbury Earthquakes Insurance Tribunal proceedings.
- We help people resolve civil disputes. If you have a lease dispute, a contractual disagreement, we can advise you how to resolve it.
- If you receive or want to issue a statutory demand for unpaid debts, we can advise you about the process.
- We have assisted a many professionals or trades facing disciplinary complaints or disciplinary action from their professional body, including lawyers, real estate agents, insurance brokers, architects, engineers, plumbers, and builders.
- We have also assisted associations and trustees comply with their professional obligations and resolve disputes that arise from their members.
- We can also assist you with a negligence claim should someone or an entity infringe on your rights and civil disputes arise in NZ.
- We provide legal services to corporations, small businesses, property owners, and individuals who face a legal action.
- Whether you need a civil lawyer in Auckland, Wellington or somewhere else in New Zealand, contact us. We provide services nationwide.
Our principal civil dispute lawyer, Emma Gabor, has a PhD in insurance law, a substantial corporate law background, and is a member of several professional associations. You can depend on her to provide you with valuable counsel, whatever the claims and legal challenges.